Monday, 26 July 2010

hihi

After 18 years of my life have passed, I end up thinking, how much of it do i spend mucking around? Since I was a kid, I've been brought up to know Christ, and Sunday school, parents and everything around me led me to have a solid foundation in the knowledge of Christianity and the like. This probably gave me all of this 'head knowledge' and filled my head with facts. If a 'mature' christian asked me a question, I'd have no problem reciting the correct answer to him/her. But that's not really the point.
What this whole blog is about is to write out new things I learn about life, Jesus, God, etcetcetc. Coz come to think of it, even though I've been a christian for so long, and baptised for almost a year, I still barely know anything. These questions always float across in my mind.
~what does God want me to do?
~what shouldn't I do?
~how can I serve God?
~what is my purpose?
and other deep things that I wanna know. I always want to find answers, even though I give up extremely easily... and have so many questions.
In some ways, I know that some answers can only be found by me, or more accurately, by God telling me either in some direct way, or in some strange riddle, but I hope that the things I learn and share on here can help guide you with your teenage dilemmas as well, be it serious or petty :)
And I'll end this post with one final thought. Why couldn't the bible have had information about how Jesus lived his teenage years? Surely that would've made life so much simpler for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment